Meet Our Team
Manubir "Manny" Arora
Manubir "Manny" Arora
As one of the most recognized names in criminal defense and sports law in the Southeast, Manny Arora has successfully represented clients facing charges of white-collar crime, domestic violence, major drug offenses and murder.
About Manny Arora
He began his career as a prosecutor for the United States Air Force from 1994 to 1998, during which time he earned a nomination as the top attorney in the USAF. He joined the Fulton County, Georgia District Attorney’s office in 1998 and worked in the major crimes (homicide) division until 2001. Prior to starting Arora Law, Manny was a partner at the prestigious criminal defense firm of Garland, Samuel & Loeb.
Manny is a former adjunct professor at Georgia State University School of Law and served in the U.S. Armed Forces as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Air Force Reserve, where he served as a monthly columnist for the USAF publication, The Minuteman, until his retirement in 2012.
Manny was named by the Indian Express newspaper as one of the top six Asian lawyers in the U.S. He is a frequent guest on CNN, Fox News and ESPN, and has been quoted as a legal expert in the New York Times and USA Today.
Manny continues to specialize in criminal defense, asset forfeiture and crisis management. He has represented many clients including professional athletes, law enforcement agents, lawyers and politicians.
Learn more about Arora Law from founder Manubir Arora.
- GEORGIA, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 2002
- Georgia State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1994
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Bachelor’s degree in Nuclear Engineering, 1991
- The Benefits of Having a Living Will, Minuteman Magazine, 2005
- Congress Strikes Out with Proposed Steroid Legislation, Sports Litigation Alert, July 2005
- Uniformed Service Members Re-employment Rights, Minutemen Magazine, 2004
- Military Tribunals, Khabar Magazine, January 2002
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Criminal Trial Practice, State & Federal
- Criminal Appellate Practice, State & Federal
- Adjunct Professor, Georgia State University School of Law, 2006-2007; 2021
- Keynote Speaker at GSU Law School’s Law Day, 2008
- Frequent Lecturer at State Bar of Georgia Sports & Entertainment Law Panel & Emory Law School’s Sports Law Section
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- United States Air Force Reserve, Lieutenant Colonel
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Sports Lawyers Association, Member
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- One of four finalists nominated for the Best Lawyer in the Air Force Reserves worldwide, 2011
- Super Lawyers Rating, 2008-Present
- Case of the Year, awarded by the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2008
- Ranked one of the top six Asian Lawyers in the United States by Indian Express, 2007
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- GeorgiaTrend’s Legal Elite, 2009-Present
- Top 100 National Trial Lawyers
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR FUTURE WITH EXPERIENCED CRIMINAL LAW DEFENSE
In the complex and constantly changing field of criminal law, your choice in legal representation is crucial. Call Arora Law at (404) 609-4664 or contact us online today for your free initial consultation with an established attorney. We proudly assist Spanish-speaking clients. (Se habla Español.)